Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brooke Mulford Walk A Huge Success!


Click on image to enlarge.

417 people signed up to brave the cold and donate $20.00 per person to help raise funds for Brooke Mulford. This means they raised at least $8,340.00 while I heard many people donated more than just the $20.00 fee. So in due time we'll know the total amount of money raised but you have to tip your hat to everyone who showed up for such a great cause.

I will be providing many more photos tomorrow of this event but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to how well it went. I also received new information on the big event at Seacrets in March. Man, these guys have really pulled together something truly spectacular. I'll provide an updated brochure in the next few days but this one is going to be unbelievable.

Thanks for showing up everyone! Don't forget to check out the Brooke Mulford Website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just fabulous. I haven't seen that many people down town since.... EVER.

Great job putting this together.