Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 01, 2008

Issues With Blogger

In case you hadn't noticed, I haven't put up as many Posts as I usually do. One of the main reasons for this is because I have been having serious problems loading pictures onto Blogger.

Many of these photos help tell the stories I produce. Hopefully some time today I will get these issues resolved. In the mean time I'll do what I can to keep you up to speed and informed on things going on locally.

Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe,
You're apologizing to us for slow service? You're doing a free job, all times of day or night, out in the world, while we sit on our sofas and play with our laptops?
No problem....take your time.
Seriously, THANKS for doing this AT ALL!!! Many people would have said "fy" over the amount of grief you take.
The good people of the Salisbury area are indebted to you.