Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Angel Mom Reaches Out To Willards Family

"Hi -

My name is Lauren Brown and I am with a web site called "Project Angel Mom." You can look it up here at www.projectangelmom.com. What Project Angel Mom does is turns “the news” into Good News! by giving direct-donation information for the real families behind the most heartbreaking news headlines. It’s micro-philanthropy: Person-to-person giving, from one family to another and 100% of all donations go directly to the family in need.

I'm a writer for the site and look for the families in need that we would like to try and help by featuring on the site. We are interested in the family (Lucy Willis and David Zentmeyer) who lost their home and young son in a fire in Willards last week. I read your blog on the tragic event and was hoping you could help me contact the family in some way for the purpose of Project Angel Mom.

My contact info is below. Please let me know if there is anything else that you may need from me and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best,
Lauren"

Lauren Brown
917-589-2974
laurenbrown@aol.com

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, Do me a favor and this is just us but, some of these worthy real down to earth post need attention, even if we have to patty cake it some. Know what I mean? Some of this stuff is important, more than argueing with fireman with no self asteem. Cops are kinda like that to huh. Its gotta be self esteem, think. YOU HAVE CREATED SOMETHING AS LARGE AS WELL LIFE HERE, DO SOMETHING REALLY REALLY GOOD WITH IT. I mean you already are, but be responsible with the power youve created. Make it be more than just a pol blogg, make it good, true and honest. This blogg is like your soul in front of everyone. And I do have an AGENDA ,self counseling. Shits like theropy to me,THANKS...