Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Vote Kratovil..kill a tree

I have gotten about 2 color brochures from his campaign almost every day the last 2 weeks in my mailbox. These things cannot be cheap and definitely have to be taking down a rain forest somewhere. I have seen these brochures in others mailboxes as well. I want to thank the DNC however, due to there wasting money on his campaign and all these mailers i wont have to buy any Daily Times to cover bottom of my bird cage for at least 6 months.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure killed a mess of trees with all those junk flyers he sent out. Some you couldn't even read.

Anonymous said...

Good use for a useless paper.

Anonymous said...

I get a couple of these every week, myself. Silly Democrats! Don't you realize that I just shred and discard them?

Anonymous said...

LOL--I like it!

Anonymous said...

There recycled paper :-)

Go Hug Tree

Anonymous said...

I get them one day it says he is a Democrat. Then I get one a day or so later that says he's an Independent. So, which is it, Dem or Indie? Make up my mind.

joe albero said...

Now that's funny!