Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hey Kratovil, You Can't Touch This!




On Friday local volunteers made 5,000 calls in support and or asking for support for Andy Harris. Yesterday they reached 9,400 people via telephone and the reception was just unbelievable. Even Doug Church made it out to help show his support for Andy Harris, pictures don't lie.

This group of young men and women were so excited because the response there were getting was so comfortably in Andy Harris' favor, most people welcomed the phone calls and information.

Look, I don't care what anyone says, even the Daily Times admitted in their front page article today that Harris would win the race for Congress. It's in the bag, everyone knows it, except Kratovil, that is. It was a good run Frank but that lie about "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS" and your claiming there was a retraction in the Daily Times when clearly the man had absolutely 100% lied, did him in.

It's bad enough so many Americans hate lawyers but a lying lawyer, that's just the scum of the earth. Frank Kratovil IS the CRISIS.

GREAT WORK VOLUNTEERS! Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who paid for the DT you read or did you just read it for free in the checkout line? I read your post that you had canceled DT.

joe albero said...

I'll repeat, as I put in another Post. I cancelled my subscription days ago but they are still sending copies. Haven't you heard the thousand other stories of the same exact thing happening to others? Besides, what difference does it make if I paid for one or got one for free. Are they supposed to be off limits to Joe Albero if I want to view a copy and or see the article on line? You're an Idiot.

Anonymous said...

I received one of those calls on Friday night, and must say that the young man that called me was the nicest, and most polite "telamarketer" I've ever had call me. Of course when he asked who I was voting for I told him Harris, McCain/Palin!!!! cj

Anonymous said...

Why was Doug there?

Anonymous said...

3:34 -

Doug had to fix the telephone system that he sold them that was never installed correctly.