Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Bloggers Democratic Shield Gets Removed Wednesday

When I was at the Debate at the Chesapeake College, many of the Kratovil people were asking me when the block on Democratic Comments would be dropped as they wanted to make comments but knew this new system with Blogger wouldn't allow them to do so.

That being said, (ROTFLMAO) do you really want to vote for a guy who's followers are so stupid that they actually believe Blogger has such a system in place?

OK, I'll turn it off Wednesday morning and then Blogger, (don't tell this this whole thing was a joke) will start allowing you to say whatever you want. Sadly, Kratovil will lose by more than 10 points. There, you have it officially from Joe Albero. I can't wait to see that crybaby after he loses so big. Man, will he be throwing fits, or what!

Anyhow, I can't wait to hear from all those supporters on Wednesday morning. Dee, Dee, Deeee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Anonymous said...

That is so true, the majority of them are followers. Nothing but Kool Aid drinkers.

LOSERS!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe, you crack me up sometimes, that's too good man.