Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Record Saturday

Just when I thought things were quiet, (comment wise) I received the unique visitor numbers for yesterday and I have to tell you, WHAT A DAY! Thanks for visiting and ALL of the support. By the way, did you see the article on the front page of the Daily Times this morning. Greg Bassett is so desperate to keep his Wife's job, he's plugging Kratovil and even trying to save face on the "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS" quote THEY printed and never retracted. Oh, now they want YOU to decide. Yes Folks, I don't care what you say, the Daily Times knows the pressure Salisbury News is putting on them and today clearly proved they are now the #2 source for local news and information and Salisbury News is now #1. Take it from a true leader, VOTE ANDY HARRIS FOR CONGRESS! We're NOT asking Andy for any jobs as a favor back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, the daily trash printed that an audio is on their web, and it's not.

joe albero said...

For those of you asking, yes, I cancelled my subscription but the paper is still coming. There will soon come a day when I go to the mailbox and there won't be a delivery. Till then I'll be placing that rag in with the dogs/puppies for them to do their business on.

Anonymous said...

Look out Joe. When I cancelled my subscription a couple of years ago,and also demanded they remove their paper box from my yard immediately... they brought me the paper for another 3 months and then tried to charge me! They never removed the paper box and I eventually went out and removed it myself and threw it in the trash.
They threatened to send me to collections, but they never did. Maybe because I threatened to sue them if they did.
I had sent my cancellation in writing with return receipt of the delivery.