Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazing Women

Joe:

"I saw the most amazing thing happen yesterday! I was standing outside my workplace and heard the unmistakable sound of a vehicle hitting another. I ran towards the sound to see if anyone needed help. The 2 vehicles pulled over to the side. A female got out of each vechicle. The lady who was hit, got out, spoke to the other lady and looked at the rear end of her vehicle. The other lady looked at the front end of her vehicle. I guess there was no damage because both of them approached each other and hugged each other right on the spot! No yelling, no cursing no blame or threats of a lawsuit! Just a simple hug and all was well. They got back into their vehicles and drove off. Women are truly amazing!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing drivers...

Anonymous said...

Later, at home when their husbands find the damage, they will just say "I have no idea how that happened"

Anonymous said...

what's the punchline??

Anonymous said...

The old , "someone must have hit me in the parking lot" excuse. This works great , I've used it 3 times.
My husband just mumbles on about the way people try to park without reguard.

Anonymous said...

No insurance, No insurance, SeeYa,Seeya.

Moon Willow said...

My goodness, what a bunch of negative, misogynist comments to a nice story!

Anonymous said...

Hi Granny. I would like to go on record saying I have "much love" for the ladies. And I do see a lot of pretty ladies here today. Hug it out (ladies)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, dude.

Women do set a good example a lot of times for us testosterone-oids.

Good work, ladies.

Ranger Rick

Anonymous said...

I'm sure their husbands were angry when they heard the story, whether they told the truth or not. I've been in one accident and we traded info, didn't hug, but smiled as we drove off because the damage was minimal (I thought) $2000k later from the bodyshop for some paint and a little bumper work. The next incident was in a parking lot where one of my daughter's friends opened a car door into the minivan next to us. I left a note on the windshield-it's the right thing to do. It ended up as superficial damage that was easily wiped up, no paint needed. My husband was equally mad for both incidents. Some people are truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

they were family , did you fail to admit this fact on purpose ?