Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Local Main Stream Media Can't Keep Up

While Salisbury News continues to bring breaking news stories and information to everyone on the Eastern Shore, our local MSM finds themselves calling the people or businesses in my stories. The Pittsvile Fire Department has been fielding phone calls and has even had television vans sitting outside their building in the hopes of catching up with our Paramedic story.

All too often we get calls from the people involved in our stories and WBOC, WMDT ad the Daily Slime just called because they saw the Salisbury News article and wanted to get information for their business.

I can assure you, PRMC has their phone ringing OFF THE HOOK this morning but as you're seeing in comments from Doctors, the story is true and real. I have another MAJOR, (and I do mean MAJOR) breaking story coming later this morning. If you thought the Landfill case was big, well folks, I've got another one coming. I just need the time to write it.

I have been so busy fielding phone calls this morning and taking care of animals, I just haven't had time yet and I haven't even left the house to go Downtown. Give me just a little while and I'll get the story up. It's another big day at Salisbury News. Have to cancelled your subscription to the Daily Times yet? If you're a Republican, do your duty. They don't want YOUR business anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just cancelled my subscription! Thank you Joe!