Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

If You Support Andy Harris, Cancel Your Daily Times Subscription TODAY

Ladies & Gentlemen:

I just got off the phone with the Daily Slime formally canceling my own personal subscription to the Daily Times. We were going to wait until November 4th to do so but after today's Op Ed piece, I'm DONE!

I strongly recommend to ALL of you that you cancel your own subscription TODAY and we will do our very best to deliver you the best and most accurate information on the Eastern Shore. Its not like you don't read Salisbury News 2, 3 or even 4 days later in the paper but they have gone too far with their one sided yellow journalism that we PAY for.

Game On Greg Bassett. The people of the Eastern Shore will prove to you that they chose Salisbury News over the Daily Slime. You may look strong in the beginning but we will continue to take that Newspaper down. Advertising will be coming very soon and we will financially destroy the Daily Slime.

9 comments:

Mardela said...

I cancelled long ago. I use to read the paper religiously. I even had there website as one of my homepages. Not anymore. I don't even visit the website. They have nothing that interests me. The only thing I use them for is the free end rolls of paper so I have a table covering for crabs.

Maybe SBYNEWS can give away rolls of paper for crab eaters with the logo on it.

Anonymous said...

Sbynews is environmentally friendly. Nothing to throw on the dump after you've read it. :)

Anonymous said...

It is your right ot cancel your subscription....but it is also the Editorial board's right to publish thier opinions on the editorial page. In case your forgot,this is America.

Anonymous said...

I have to take my cp to the bathroom now.a little bit cumbersome but worth the trouble . Keep up the good work JOE.

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the problem being with what Daily Times did on their editorials.
The problem is Daily Times does not keep the community who pays for it informed!
It's been this way for some time.
The reporters for DT are always "looking" to dig up something on someone or some town.
Yellow journalism at it's best....and look where it got ya DT!

Anonymous said...

I canceled mine. Enough is enough.

Anonymous said...

I cancelled mine today. The daily times and all of it's employees are nothing more than worthless pieces of SH!T!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe you should be ashame of yourself. Will you be hiring the employees of the DT when you take the DT down and put them out of business? We are living in some bad economical times. With your clout your time could be better spent trying to keep people in jobs, not destroying businesses.

Anonymous said...

I cancelled my subcription many months ago. Yesterday I was sitting at a business while waiting for my appointment and I open up Wednesday Daily Times to the Editorial section. The headline from the Daily Times is they think Kratovil is the best choice for voters on the Eastern Shore. That says it all! So glad I cancelled my subcription after being a customer of theirs for 30 years.