Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Joe Albero Makes A Very Special Offer To SBYnews Readers


Ladies & Gentlemen,

I know many of you have been somewhat frustrated calling the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center trying to get ring side seats for the Fernando Guerrero/Showtime Fight. The ring side tickets sold out almost instantly.

OK, I've got some and I'm going to only make this offer ONCE!

I have 5 seats in section BB. I have 9 tickets in section B. I have 8 tickets in section C. I have 14 tickets in section D. I have 9 tickets in section CC. These are all considered Ring Side Seats. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. $100.00 each.

I also have 16 seats available in the $75.00 seating area. You must come to 300 W. Main Street with a check made out to the Wicomico Civic Center. There is an additional $6.00 fee per ticket. No, that's not my fee. It's some fee from the Civic Center. It is what it is. Don't waste any time.

Great seats are still available in the arena.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told my food service director yesterday I had my ticket he forgot all about it and jumped on his computer and got seats for his wife and himself about 2 rows behind me in section 115, I'm 3 rows back. He didn't get the 20% off but he's in there.

Anonymous said...

I would rather pay $1000 to see a boxing match featuring Joe Albero vs. Mayor Barrie Tilghman.

Anonymous said...

Anon 655 that wouldn't even be a fair fight. You know Barrie Tilghman would win because and only because Joe Albero won't hit a woman. Although you are talking about Barrie Tilghman an exception might be made in that case.