Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 Years Ago Today


It was two years ago today Charles Jannace was running as a Write In Candidate for the County Executive Seat. Thank God no one took him seriously as I'll not get into the details as to why Charles was running but I will say it wasn't for the good of the County. Once I personally learned what he was up to I dumped ALL of my support for this man and walked away immediately. Scumbags shouldn't run for Office just like the Chief of the Fire Department, well, let's just say things were related. Just ask other local attorneys. The County was smart enough not to take Jannace seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and pollitt's better? maybe janice would have at least ran the county and not shea and baker.