Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

CN8 American Builder Also Steals Photos From Salisbury News

Go to this site, http://www.cn8.tv/utilities/photogallery.asp?lChannelID=1012&subhead=gallery to see the CN8 American Builder Website images. While I have no problem having people use my photos, I do have a problem when they DON'T GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THEM.

Once again, the MSM wants to come after Bloggers but the MSM refuses to give credit where credit is due. This is wrong. Something needs to be done about this. I spoke to a few other friends who take pictures and they have gone after these groups and received financial rewards for their doing so.

Like I said, I have no problem allowing others to use my photos as long as they ask permission AND give credit to SBYnews.com. As if COMCAST isn't making enough money.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a CRYBABY!

Anonymous said...

SUE THEM

Anonymous said...

JOE , go get them !! The world is full of users . I'm tired of this crap too. It's called a THIEF.
I got your crybaby 4:02 pm.

Anonymous said...

Looks like 10 grand just to settle
outta court. DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they took them down, Joe.

Seems better for their users to give them pics, but include some photo credits.

Silly Comcast...

Anonymous said...

Joe please please please sue them. Comcast is very greedy company much like the banks are and deserve to be sued when they steal.

Anonymous said...

It's not only Comcast, I've seen WBOC steal his stories on the rash of Siezed Bank institutions.

SBYnews breaks the story and they 'make a pitch on his coattail'.

I still have to say though, SBYnews is ' way out and lightyears ahead of the pack'.

You'll never see the in-depth coverage that SBYnews does. Case-in-point just look at the Firehouse gym receipts.