Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Will Webster & Albero Kiss & Make Up?

It seems that some of the 3rd Floor personnel at the Salisbury Police Department are upset with me because I have exposed some information they feel important to an ongoing investigation. They are also upset because they claim I've taken some pot shots at the Chief recently as well as Officer Underwood, the hardest working Officer in the Department.

I had a Post ready to go up yesterday that pretty much blew a case their handling right out of the water but I chose to table it because I didn't want to interfere with their investigation. My feeling however was, I couldn't understand why they were keeping certain things so quiet? After giving it a lot of thought I decided that this was none of my business why, I couldn't expose this information, so I didn't.

While speaking to this Officer today I explained I had the Intel Info on this Case and gave him some details from that Intel Document to prove I did in fact have it. His first response was, when we find out who gave it to you, he's out of a job.

First of all, who said it was a He? Secondly, how can you fire someone that doesn't work for you? Thirdly, do you think that other Agencies have a loyalty to the SPD? OBVIOUSLY NOT!

However, the paranoia that goes on within the SPD is alarming. In the past, certain Officers were demoted because they actually have the NERVE to speak to Joe Albero. NOT give me info, (remember that paranoia things I mentioned earlier) like they felt had happened. My sources were NOT within the SPD. Police Officers, (with all due respect) are a lot like Firefighters. When they get a lot of time on their hands, they try to do that one upmanship thing internally and then outside their own Department. The idea that it must have come from within is a joke!

However, you can't tell the Police that, they know everything because they're detectives. It reminds me of when my Wife was working at the Salisbury Zoo and the Mayor and Chiefy decided they were going to create a way to shut me and my Wife up from exposing the animal deaths at the Zoo. So they came up with this scheme where they decided my Wife had allegedly stolen drugs from the Zoo to take home and euthanize one of our puppies. It was about the dumbest thing one could ever think of but Barrie Tilghman was involved, so stupid isn't far fetched.

Nevertheless, they created a CRIMINAL Investigation against my Wife and interviewed all these people we knew. However, they left out the three most important parts of their investigation. Number one, they forgot to interview my Wife. Secondly, they forgot to interview Dr. Tragle who's name was on the License. The third part they forgot about was the records book! You see, Dr. Tragle took his business VERY seriously as well as my Wife and every single cc of meds were documented and recorded. So why would you think they forgot all about those three main things? Because they wanted to intimidate her and create yet ANOTHER horrible image of Jennifer Albero being an animal killer and stealing drugs.

This was before I really knew Davis Ruark and when it hit his desk he simply threw it into the trash and it ended right then and there. However, the damage was already done.

All that being said, I'm NOT so hip on Chief Webster and his ability to really handle ANY case professionally and I have first hand knowledge through experience as to why he's NOT trustworthy. So do I believe holding back the information is helping their cause. NO! However, because I respect the SPD and for what it stands for, I'll keep my mouth shut through this Blog and not reveal the information I know.

Some of these 3rd Floor people don't give you enough time in a day to explain why things are the way they are. I'll simply say here, there's a reason as to why you're all paranoid over there and have a camera right outside my 300 W. Main Street Office. Like I said the other day about Willey, funny how you pick on the ones "I" happen to know and NO ONE ELSE!

So as far as the kiss and making up, I truly do not believe that's going to ever happen. I'm from Da Bronx and "I" know what Brotherhood means. Webster is NO BROTHER! He's more like an Internal Affairs guy. You know, the guy no one likes or respects! That's where the paranoia comes from, right Chiefy? Oh, by the way Chief. I'm told by outside sources that you're obsessed with my Blog Site. I'm told you practically live on it all day and night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up good work Joe...you are making a difference...look at the hotels after you did the prostitute story..

Anonymous said...

Your are no fool, Joe. Webster, like Barrie, will stop at nothing to discredit anyone who they feel has crossed them. I wonder how many lies have come out of both their mouths about the dirty plus dozen. Note to both, I assure you it is more than a dozen. I hope both of them are gone next year then maybe Salisbury can begin to recover. Another case of ego gone wild at the expense of others. By the way Joe, you should feel flattered that these idiots spend so much time on your blog. Maybe they'll learn something.

Anonymous said...

Just remember, Joe and Jennifer, that any adversary who plays dirty, or sucker-punches once will do it again...don't ever let your guard down.
Either a person has integrity or they don't.

Anonymous said...

By reading the blog they'll learn that their dirty little secrets may not be secrets for long. In the past the DT and other msm here in town could be depended upon to "buy" into their press-release style of getting information out. Now there's someone paying attention who doesn't believe it just because someone with a title says it. And is willing to stick his neck out by passing the truth along. Great news for the public.

Anonymous said...

Joe, what part of the Bronx are you from?

joe albero said...

Fordham Road & Valentine Avenue.

Anonymous said...

thearetically whats the scoop?

Anonymous said...

I'm from Morris Park, used to live at Castle Hill then moved down to Presidents Row. If you know the Bronx, you'll know these areas.

Anonymous said...

Watch Bubba get his campaign info from this blog. That moron and his idiot campaign manager are clueless.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe I lived on Fordham Road too, up near the Yonkers line. In fact, I don't know if I told you that I was born in Fordam Hospital and lived in the Bronx for my first seven years, before we moved to Springfield Gardens on the Island. We used to go swimming at Rye Beach.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

Joe your absolutely right. Here is some more insite to the level of professionalism of the 3rd floor and their ability to finish investigations. remember the murder on Smith street about 6 or 7 years ago in the upstairs apt. The victim was shot and killed. The impressive detectives search the apt for clues and evidence but didn't find to much. They had to respond back to the scene because the company that was cleaning the blood up from the carpet found a couple of shell casings on the floor next to the bed. After that for a period of time the Maryland State Police crime lab had to respond to all crime scenes until SPD could improve their evidence collection skill's. I would say it starts from the top and rolls down hill wouldn't you!!