Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stupid, Uncalled For Comments

I mention John Robinson in one Post and the next thing I know I've got more ridiculous comments, racial comments, curse words and just flat out stupid childish junk flying on here like there's no tomorrow.

The SU Post I put up has also brought in ridiculous comments as well. If you can't stay on topic, if you use curse words, if you simply make a stupid and or racial comment, it's NOT going up.

In the mean time, if I see comments that aren't on topic and you're not John Robinson, don't get too ticked off because I deleted/rejected it. This is not a place for children. I've let the last ones through. Keep it decent or it's not going up and that goes for you too Crugly. Take the foul language somewhere else because it's not getting posted.

14 comments:

LetterWriter said...

Hire a bouncer and have him card people at the door. lol....In a perfect world, right?

joe albero said...

I am the Bouncer and it's driving him nuts that I know who he is every time he does it. At least Crugly uses a name. JR hides behind anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I am partially responsible for the madness and I apology.

And I agree with you Joe. Crack down; don't let this blog devolve any more than it has today.

Because otherwise your detractors will start attacking you for it, and that would be a disservice to everyone because this site is a service to the community.

joe albero said...

That's big of you JR, thank you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Joe, I read the spelling bee post before I read this. If you truly mean what you say here, take the spelling bee post off the site. I don't mind you bashing Obamna, but I think the rest of it is a racial slur against many nationalities. You do so many good works here; please don't lose focus of making Delmarva a better place, especially Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

good call Susan, Joe you need to set the example for what you want this Blog to exhibit...it is a joke, but you can't be more blatantly racist than that!

Anonymous said...

About time. News is news B.S. is B.S. Stick with something worth while...

Anonymous said...

which comment/s are you talkin about joe?, maybe a couple, and theres 2/gs joe.

Anonymous said...

justify this for me please joe.

joe albero said...

Your foul language comments are out of line and don't belong posted, therefore I rejected them, in case you hadn't noticed?

As I enjoy many of your comments, I ask you remove the foul language or they simply go nowhere. That's up to you.

As far as my going back and pointing thjem out, NO WAY! I am far too busy to pull up old rejected comments. If you're acting like you've never done so, then you're very wrong. Anyhow, keep it clean or they won't get posted, it's that simple.

Anonymous said...

fair enough, maybe a few times i have done this, i will try harder to keep it clean and respectful. but im not going to become a butter-cup for anyone. ill do what i gotta do and you do what you gotta do, fair enough joe.

joe albero said...

Fair enough.

Anonymous said...

all i can tell you that the joe i know lets me tell it like it is for real

Anonymous said...

"Telling it like it is" does not mean that it has to be foul, disgusting, and trashy talk. I am sure anyone with a 5th grade vocabulary can get a point across without obscene language.


Thanks Joe.