Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bumper Sticker Sunday 8/10

Lawyers - Criminals . . . I forget the difference

Beer - now cheaper than gasoline. So DON'T DRIVE . . . DRINK

Like a roll of toilet paper - life goes faster near the end

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier

Support Cannibalism - Eat Me

Why litter? Just shove it up your ass

I'm going Nuckin Futs

Tired of the BushIt

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em!

My kid want to be president. I told him to aim higher

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite bumper sticker is "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun"

Anonymous said...

My car is smarter then your honor student.

Sand Box John

Anonymous said...

My favorite bumper sticker is "REPUBLICAN- BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON WELFARE."

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE IS " MY CHILD BEAT UP YOUR STUDENT OF THE MONTH"

Anonymous said...

Mine is "Louise Smith, I want my vote back"