Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Bella





Some of you had requested seeing pictures of one of our Puppies in the ring. This is Bella. She took First Place in her category as well yesterday. If you're wondering what makes a dog do well in the ring, one of the things I hear most is what they call a "top line." The top line is how flat and straight their back is. I'm no expert by any means and I'm sure many of the Kennel Club people can chime in on this one but they also look at the tail sticking straight up and then it gets blurry for me. I hear attitude is a big plus. I just pay for the gas and sit there like it's interesting, if you know what I mean? Many of the women sit there and yell out, WOO HOO, when they like a particular dog. I enjoy looking at the variety of Motor Coaches people use to go to these events. Must be a guy thing.

I will tell you, this event had a ton of people/dogs there and it was very well attended by spectators. I will admit, it is pretty cool seeing all of the different kind of breeds of dogs, as you don't get to see that many varieties every day anywhere else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOTTA BE A BLUE RIBBON FOR WIFES JOE.

joe albero said...

On a scale from 1 to 10, Jennifer is a 14!

Anonymous said...

ty Joe for listening to us and posting the pics as requested! They are great! Bella is so beautiful and adorable and your wife is very beautiful as well. I would say you have some great winners there.

Anonymous said...

Your Bella does have a nice topline and her shoulder set seems to be pretty good too. The tail needs some work but she's young, it will come along. Her coat looks good for a young pup. Good luck in the future, see you in the rings.

Anonymous said...

Congrads Jennifer!!!! It's nice to see you doing something that makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. Thanks!
p