Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 06, 2008

How Did Everyone Do With The Classified Ads?

I'd love to know who sold what? How many calls or e-mails did you get? Did you sell what you listed?

I got several calls personally about people being interested in what was for sale. That being said, how about those people reading the ads. Were there items you liked and or were interested in?

A friend came to me last night and said, I'm looking for a scooter. Another person asked, do you know of any Golf Carts for sale? That brought up a possible Classified Section where people can list items they WANT, rather than just what's for sale.

So let us know how it worked for you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the ads but didnt buy anything. If you do it again I may post some stuff for sale.

Anonymous said...

My Toyota is still for sale. Can you blame anybody for not buying it? If gas was $4.00 a gallon 2 years ago, I wouldn't have bought it either. LOL

Tim Chaney said...

I hear people are taking nice stuff to the Pawn Shop to sell, just to get some gas money. I have dealt with them in that past and when I go, I know I'm only paying half of the list price. When they buy that stuff from people, they don't get much for what they are selling.

I would at sometime in the future like to find a good deal on a 36" flat panel HD-widescreen TV.

Russ Logan said...

I think the ads should include a little more detail, such as mileage, etc. That way the interested party could check the blue book values before wasting anyone's time.

Russ Logan said...

PS, Toyota seller you aren't much of a salesman.