Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Daily Times Phone Call

Now this gets interesting. I just received a phone call from the Daily Times telling me they did receive my e-mail complaining about my Sunday Paper. I stopped her and said, my e-mail? She replied, yes, the Editor received my complaint and she wanted me to know I was receiving a $2.00 Credit for my paper being so messed up.

That's interesting because I NEVER sent the Daily Times an e-mail complaining! ROTFLMAO! Peek A Boo, I See You! LOL The Daily Times has once again proven they are following Salisbury News and read my Post. Thanks for the credit but I didn't know I'm now paying $2.00 for a Sunday Paper?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They owe me too! As I posted in reply to that, 3/4 of it was so blurred that I couldn't read it...not that I wanted to! I just bought it for the coupons. I get the news here!

Smile
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Come on Joe how in the world would they get any real news without reading your blog rotflmao..