Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 02, 2008

Lying Sack Of Sh!t Part II



As many of you have heard, I confronted Council Vice President Gary Comegys about his illegal parking at the Flea Market in Downtown Salisbury and he flat out denied and lied about it.

The audio clip above is my asking the man if he in fact parked there and he flat out lied and said no. After the meeting ended I confronted him again telling him I had several witnesses that would testify that he was parked in a Handicap Zone and that there was a person in a wheel chair trying to get off a Bus and could not do so because Mr. Comegys vehicle was parked at the ramp where they load and unload. His response was, "I was only there 10 minutes."

I should add, he was smiling the entire time, knowing he had just been caught in a lie. When I asked him the original question, (one reason why you can't hear him reply) he sat back in his chair away from the mic and smiled and then said NO. Bubba, Yo Nex Mare?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found that LIARS are always liars. They lie about anything and everything, and are not to be counted on ever. There is no difference between a small lie and a big lie.
To some it means nothing, however, to me it is very iportant for a public official BUBBA to be exact
to be trustworth. Obviously he is not, but, you know what?
It bothers me more that he would park in a disabled spot...that is the big "sin" here, most important because he feels that he is "bigger than the law" just 10 minutes? Ecuse me, there is no excuse unless you or your passenger is disabled or in emergency status.

Anonymous said...

Gary had a good teacher...BARRIE

Come election time remember, GARY = BARRIE

Anonymous said...

but he was not ticketed.
so, it's not a lie...