Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God's Gift To The Eastern Shore

Joe,

This isn't the greatest pic, but this is a rainbow that appeared over our home yesterday, in Tyaskin. I intended to send it to you immediately, but my dog got out, and took off because of the thunder, and just remembered I had taken it. It is very faint, but there are two rainbows in this picture. It was more beautiful in person.

Countrygirl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way, i live in delmar delaware and we had the other end. crazy, what great carma.

Anonymous said...

I saw it from Nanticoke , WOW!

Anonymous said...

Great shot of a pair of rainbows!

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

Where I took that picture, It looked like I could walk through the woods to the other end. I took a pic of the whole thing, but the other side didn't show up too well.
Countrygirl

Anonymous said...

Saw one of these doubles that went all the way across while on a trip on the Florida Turnpike a few months back, and didn't have the damn camera with me! They are truly a sight to behold. Thanks, Countrygirl and Joe, for sharing the beauty.

Anonymous said...

Please, guys, it's karma, not carma!

Anonymous said...

crug and karma mixed is "carma"...