Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Delmarva Chicken Festival This Weekend

The 59th annual Delmarva Chicken Festival will be this weekend, June 20 and 21, at the Centre of Salisbury from 10am to 10pm. Admission is free.

Musical entertainment on Friday includes Wes Davis, The Backfin Banjo Band, Cascading Carlos, and That 80’s Band. Headlining Saturday night is Barren Creek Band and Divided Highway.

There will be plenty for the kids to do as there will be a host of carnival rides, games, and other attractions.

Visit http://www.dpichicken.org/index.cfm?content=news&subcontent=details&id=311 for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I actually have Saturday off from work and will be there with my sunscreen and hat with the baby chick (stuffed animal) on top. If you see me, Joe, I'll take you up on that coffee, if you don't mind exchanging it for lemonade. The festival is really a lot of fun. I especially liked the one they held a few years ago in Snow Hill because it was in a wooded area and I didn't have to look at the Mall. where I work, but I think I can deal with it. I've encouraged my grandchilren to go, too.

Nick Loffer said...

Lol, people are thinking I'm Joe when I post...ohhhhh god im in trouble now