Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Bumper Stickers

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME

Honk! If you want to see my finger

Constipated people don't give a crap

Honk! If anything falls

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

If the phone was up your a$$, maybe you could drive a little better

Thank you for pot smoking

If you're going to ride my a$$ at least pull my hair and make my scream

Practice safe sex . . . go screw yourself

Horn broken . . . watch for finger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this one in awhile " WELCOME TO THE EASTERN SHORE NOW GO HOME"

Anonymous said...

Not a bumper stickers but found displayed in the back window of my car.

"I WILL DRIVE FASTER IF YOU BUY THE FUEL"

Sand Box John

Anonymous said...

My Personal favorite "More Trees and Less BUSH!!!!"