Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Welcome Earl's Sister!

In case you hadn't noticed, there's a new addition to Salisbury News, "EarlsSister."

Oh, if Barrie and others were worried about Salisbury News in the past, watch out now Momma because EarlsSister is loaded with AUDIO/VIDEO expertise and the current Administration better watch out now because things are about to take yet another turn.

This makes 10 contributors to Salisbury News. Look out Daily Times, we're creeping closer and closer by the day. One of these days you're going to wake up and go, where did ALL of our Customers go?

Bring on some Audio Sister!

6 comments:

EarlsSister said...

Thank you, for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to bring you the best audio clips possible. I hope your reading public quickly becomes your listening public as well.

Let the good times roll.

Anonymous said...

e.s. have you been down to the road connecting hebron and quantico together, this road is being resurfaced, seems the old road was one of the smoothest roads in town. i wonder does the crap development thats being fought about in hebron have any bearing on this, you think???

Nick Loffer said...

Welcome to the best blog in Md!

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, earlssister. This blog just keeps on keeping on!!!

A. Goetz

SunnyInOC said...

WELCOME Earlssister! A few months ago, I was told I had to have some thick skin to write on this blog....so I'm passing the info to you. Have fun and good luck.
--SunnyInOC

Anonymous said...

Sunny, thanks. My skin is plenty thick. I can take what I dishout. I am just wondering can some take what I intend to dish out. LOL