Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Today's Wildlife Photos






OK, you have to admit, these are going to be very tough to beat! These two Fox Cubs were out in my neighbors field playing around and let me stand there and take pictures of them without any problem at all. One was a little more bothered than the other but they kept coming back and knew I wasn't going to harm them. OK, so how many women sat there, saw these pictures and said, AWE?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I did. LOL!

joe albero said...

I just called a friend of mine and asked her to go take a look and she kept going, Awe, Awe, Awwwwe, Awwweeeee! Then she read the article and started laughing because she was one of them going Awe! LOL

Anonymous said...

FYI, They are fox "kits" not cubs.

Scott

Jenners218 said...

guilty!
:)

joe albero said...

I didn't know that Scott, thanks for sharing. My Wife is in Baltimore today, so I couldn't ask her.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, my wifes with yours in Baltimore. Do you think they'll ever come back? Great set of pictures my boy!

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

220 swift pups

Anonymous said...

Your wives were in Baltimore eating at the Cheesecake Factory. Now where's mine????

Yes, I am guilty of saying awwwwe.

Anonymous said...

I didn't say "Awe," I said , "Wow!' The fox is my totem, and only reveals itself to me when I need to be reminded to be less naive and more cunning. Wow.