Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 19, 2008

NO Daily Times Again This Morning

Once you've been suckered into buying a yearly subscription, (such as a $20.00 Free Gas deal with local Gordy Marts) and you don't get delivery of your paper, you call their office and get a computerized robotic system that asks you a multitude of questions to a point a real human being just starts feeling stupid that they're actually getting you to answer their questions.

Look, you Idiots, I DON'T HAVE MY FREAKIN PAPER, THAT'S IT! I paid for it, you're supposed to deliver it and damn it I'm not happy that it's not there AGAIN! Oh, you can tell that by now, can't you? LOL

Oh, so you know Folks, when you own a Blog, they read it and within the next 15 minutes I'll have my delivery, you wait and see. In the mean time, all my neighbors will have to wait till they get home from work to get theirs.

5 comments:

joe albero said...

It finally arrived and guess what? They might as well call it Salisbury News because there's not much there that we haven't already reported on.

Anonymous said...

YES BUT YOU CANT WRAP FISH IN YOUR BLOG LOL AND NO I DONT GET THE PAPER I WONT WASTE MY MONEY ON IT.

Anonymous said...

I canceled my subscription as of this past Saturday, and guess what? They got it right...no paper!!

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Why do you continue to buy that garbage? You can go to any store the next day and pick one of the many leftovers up. All they require is the top of the paper to give the store credit. Then you can get what you pay for. NOTHING!!

Anonymous said...

Is there any way you can start posting the obituaries? My father would stop getting the paper if you would post them?