Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Grandad Recognized By WBOC


I thought I'd share this information with everyone. Grandad was recognized by WBOC today after they read the Post about his bio diesel manufacturing process. They took the phone number from one of the pictures of his cube van and called his business number and they actually asked if they could speak to "Granddad", ROTFLMAO!

Nevertheless, Grandad has now admitted he's gone Bi and is all about lying, the ingredients it takes to make his fuel. LOL

Keep your eyes on WBOC tomorrow as they share this story with everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well dang Jethro, that's the dangdest still I ever did see.

Watch out for them revenuers.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those tanks? Something like that might work out great for my brew I'm working on.

Tim Chaney said...

Good job Grandad I'd keep that recipe under my hat too~!

Anonymous said...

Looks to me as a enviromental hazard to me.

Anonymous said...

He better hope he is folowing state and federal laws and it seems to me its know better than a meth lab in someones home.I would hate for me or any firemen to respond to a house fire and run into that in a home or garage.

Anonymous said...

I would think since he is using it for his own consumption there would be no state or federal laws, give it time, they'll be out to regulate the air you breathe.

Biodiesel has a much higher flash point than diesel. I'm sure, as methodical and fanatical as Granddad is about everything else, he is following the law to the letter.

Instead of making all of these negative comments against a man that took the initiative to do something about his situation you should be wishing him well in his endeavors. Ever heard the saying "Necessity IS the mother of invention"? Diesel fuel is a necessity to run his business. Would you rather he be another statistic in Wicomico County?

Anonymous said...

Anon 12:43,
Well said!!! I wish Grandad the best in this endeavor. We need more people taking on the oil companies and government agencies that are raping us into finacial depression!!!
P.S.... The sky is falling!!!!

Bob said...

WBOC saw it on this blog and have just finished interviewing me about it. They took camera shots, got me to start and drive the truck, and asked me to explain the process. After that - they were feeling hungry because of the smell of french fries coming out of my tail pipe, so they went to lunch. They're gonna air it this evening.

Anonymous said...

Grand Dad I guess "do you want fries with that" shouldn't be asked of you. LOLOL