Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Top 3 Bloggers In Maryland Are From The Eastern Shore

Maryland's Most Influential Political Blogs

1 Pocomoke Tattler 1
2 Salisbury News 8
3 monoblogue 2

4 Charles County Cafe 16
5 Wo Right 12
6 Delusional Duck 6
7 The Sun: The Session -
8 Maryland Politics 3
9 Martin O'Malley -- Broken Promises -- OMalleyWatch.com -
10 Politicker MD - Inside Politics for Political Insiders 4
11 Brian 5
12 Baltimore Reporter 9
13 Free State Politics -
14 Maryland Moment -
15 Maryland Politics Watch 11
16 The Sun: Bay & Environment -
17 Maryland College Democrats -
18 The No Zone 18
19 Inside Charm City: Baltimore, Maryland blog 13
20 Mike's Nether Land 19

Congratulations once again to the Pocomoke Tattler, Billy & Stephanie Burke. I told them if they came on board with Salisbury News they would go through the roof and this is like the 6th week in a row they've been #1!

Congratulations to Michael as well. I know it has to be a lot of work clicking on your own articles to increase your rating but whatever it takes, right Mikey? I'm also VERY glad to see Delusional Duck finally in the rankings. I don't believe I've ever seen them in the top 20, period.

10 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Congrads to all

Nick Loffer said...

Whoooooooooo

Break out the bubbly!

Great Job Team SBY, Boss Hogg, and Michael...

BossHogg said...

Wow...

We are humbled once again.

I still don't unerstand how a smalltown political blog in backwaters of Marylands Eastern Shore rates #1 influence.

All I do is rant about the open political corruption...

P-city's famous open air crack cocaine market place which operates with the tacit approval of the crooked city government...

Rant about the unelected dictator who must have pictures of the city councilmen screwing a goat (Figuratively) questioning why they go along with his bs...

I've been called a bitter man who is pissed because the crooked city manager bulldozed my old art deco building....

My wife is as nice as an be and everyone likes her.. I'm the asshole in the family.

Who really knows but thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

In Joes tiny mind he thinks he's second when in reality he is the first looser.

Anonymous said...

I love it when somebody tries to rip on another person and spells it wrong. Loser.

Anyhoo, thanks for posting this and compiling a list of Maryland blogs. It's great to know about all the area blogs!

Anonymous said...

Guess you better thank the firemen then. The only time you get up to that spot is when you spew you venom against them.

joe albero said...

Awe, what's the mater little pee wee fire fighter? Upset because I tell the truth and people are listening? I don't need you pansie assed fire fighters coming to this site just because I post something about you little girls. You Come Here Anyway!

Anonymous said...

No Joe, I just believe that you found the only way to "get good ratings" is to bash the fire department. You obviously do not have much creativity to do much else. And before you start name calling like a grade schooler. I am someone that enjoyed your blog before you started sterotyping, spewing so much venom on people that do not deserve it.

You have brought your dignity level way down.

Of course most likely this post will not be posted, because, you don't like what I said.

But, I would love to hear your rebuttal.

joe albero said...

I am a Blog, not a Newspaper. I sell nothing and I charge nothing. It is MY opinion.

Now, YOU tell ME ONE SINGLE BUSINESS that satisfies EVERYONE? You tell me ONE newspaper that tells stories every day everyone likes?

Get over it and if you don't like it, don't come back. No one is forcing YOU to be here.

Anonymous said...

Salisbury News
Salisbury's most reliable and unbiased source for your local news?

So is that why there is a question mark up after that statement in your banner?

Unbiased? No. Opinionated? Yes. Which makes the blog not reliable.

Because you let your feelings guide the article. If you would just write all of the facts for an article. Then state your opinion and editorialize it. It would make you more reputable. And I think you would get more backing at the council meetings and what have you.

Joe it is not that I dislike your blog. And since you do write your opinions. Don’t you feel it would be fair to debate that? What is better then some good ole' fashioned debating. Without elementary name calling, or, “I'm not posting it because I don't like your answer.”