Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Parker Place Opens For The Summer




The Taylor's have brought life back to the Plaza once again with a beautiful display of antiques, plants and flowers and are ready to sell products.

Their hours are Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The selection is always great right when they open their doors so when your Downtown this weekend be sure to stop by.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, love ya but you have to acknowledge that you gave them total crap last year. Well deserved crap. No need to brag but need to note that they are now in compliance.

The new Joe I love with this. Ways to say without bragging. Scary but love it!

Anonymous said...

One thing about Joe he calls a spade a spade and the ones that don't like what he has to say must be a guilty party.

Anonymous said...

Actually it was 2 years ago he ragged on them for not being in compliance. Last year I saw Joe, his wife, mother in law and another woman shopping in the garden center.

Anonymous said...

I just love what Ann has done with that lot. It is such a joyful yet peaceful place to be. I go there just for the serenity. I have to admit, I do purchase plants while I'm there. Everything is so artfully yet carefully displayed it's hard to resist.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Actually it was 2 years ago he ragged on them for not being in compliance. Last year I saw Joe, his wife, mother in law and another woman shopping in the garden center.

11:19 PM

Well that is a good thing. Joes point is to go after noncompliance not personalities.

Anonymous said...

I stopped by Parker Place this afternoon. What a treat! So colorful and full of "cool stuff". I love it.
Purchased several times and cant wait to display them in my home. Much better than going to a Dept. Store where everything looks all the same.