Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Press Conference Chief Webster Refused To Allow Me In



It was a year ago today the Salisbury Police Chief refused to allow me access to a Press Conference, yet I got the information anyway. This defeated his entire purpose but IMO, all he has to do is act like a gentleman and the two of us could get along just fine. Sadly, when you're a puppet for the Mayor and you can't stand up for what is right, it causes more harm than good.

Today, Chief Webster has to be in FULL damage control mode because if she goes, he goes, it's a given. No wonder these Anti Albero Blogs are popping up with inside police information. There's also the inside water department information as well.

I want to express the following. I have nothing against Chief Webster as a man. Actually, I think he's a pretty decent guy. I disagree with how he manages the Police Department and I would have done things much different in business. You know, like telling the Mayor where to shove it if she didn't support my Staff. This kind of things.

Maybe things will change?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Former Chief Dykes did that and she fired him.However this chief is scared.