Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

One Year Ago Today



It was one year ago today the Condos were going up on the River and the property owners were taking back way too much land into the River. Oh, it can be argued they lost some of it to erosion but let me assure you my old property in Ocean City went a 1/4 mile into the Bay and I could never reclaim it, not even 2 feet of it!

It's not who you know...............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...its who you.....

Anonymous said...

Sure did them a lot of good, it's still not selling. Salisbury could use some Outlet stores, they should try that on the Plaza.

For what gas costs now for a ride to Rehobeth or other Delaware outlet stores, it would offset the tax on what you buy.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

How may units have been sold in the one that was built last year -- it's called "River Place" I think. There were just a few vehicles there the other night. What's the story.

Anonymous said...

Yeh. I don't believe they have sold very many of those condos at the river. In fact, I saw an add on TV that you can have one without making any payment for a full year. Looks to me like they are hurting to sell them anyway they can. Bet, if you make an offer below their asking price you'd get it.

A Goetz