Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Comment Worth Posting Ref. The Daily Times & Blogs

In Ref, daily times/rag. I have been a local police officer for a number of years here. In that duty I have written/reviewed numerous reports. I learned in my first year when I arrested a political figure and the daily rag read the report I wrote and then write an article in their paper on the event. It was as if I was reading an event that I never was involved in. The facts from the report were backwards, missing, incorrect so much so that it led to a total different belief. I was friends with a person who became a local newspaper writer and then I was involved with another political arrest, wow was I surprised by the article that was written, something that could not have been farther from the truth. One fact, that had nothing to do with the arrest was headlined, nothing about the major that did happen. I talked to that person once before they moved away for a bigger job, that person apologized for writing it, stating that they were forced to put that spin on it, because it would sell more. I thanked them for telling me the truth and hope they got what they wanted. I will never believe, receive, read the daily rag ever again. I can not count how many times they printed inaccurate, factually missing articles. I wish there was a law that made them more accountable for what they write, because nothing has held them so until your blog has. Thanks Joe, we needed this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, use your investigative skills to help the women of this community. Do you know the address of the man released from prison? I mean the one who raped and murdered the young girl. Can't we know where he lives? Do we know what kind of car he drives?

joe albero said...

You need to call Sheriff Lewis or Chief Webwter.

LadyLibertarian said...

Last thing I ever thought, Jermaine Wright was living in Fruitland. But that has been a while ago.

Anonymous said...

Go on www.familywatchdog.us and find over 125 sex offenders in Salisbury alone, including Jermaine Wright.

Anonymous said...

He is living on West Road in Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

10006 West Road
Salisbury, Md 21801

Anonymous said...

sir i hope that all police officers are not as uneducated and stupid as you are...please research grammar on the Intranet before commenting on blog sites...

Anonymous said...

Anon 12:16 AM, Takes one to know one. You did not spell internet correctly, dumby! Slack off, we all make some mistakes at times.

A. Goetz