Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Evem My Wife Tells Me We Need To Go To The Next Level

Yesterday was quite the day. So many things were going on at once, to fit anything personal into the equation was almost impossible. Granted, most days for me are pretty busy but yesterday was over the top.

On top of all that, we welcomed in a RECORD DAY on this Blog. I know it gets old for some of you to hear this but this wasn't just a record day, this was DOUBLE our highest record!

Yesterday brought on what seemed like a million comments, since they all had to be moderated. Mind you, many of them had to be rejected as they were far too out of line and unacceptable. Nevertheless, we have some 210 comments that were moderated and accepted in one day alone. I'm sure Bill Duvall is saying, I'll bet Albero wrote all those comments under anonymous. Nope Billy, (and others) I was out of town most of the day.

The next level means a newspaper or magazine style format so we can feature current event articles and then sports and local news elsewhere. When my Wife says we need to go to that level and friends are suggesting the same, I have to agree. Our hits yesterday and from what I'm seeing already today, (we're on the same track as yesterday) something needs to be done.

I want to thank so many of you for the support and visiting Salisbury News. We do keep it real here. We do tell it like you'll never see it in The Daily Times and we're FREE! Yes, we have critics that attack my every move. Nevertheless, we have people on board that have YOUR interest in mind and we're all out there exposing the truth and we're out there exposing things you'll read some 5 days later in The Daily Times.

We don't have 200 people on Staff like they do and I hope we never get that large. However, I have heard all the requests for so many of you who would like to advertise here. We'll have that available very soon. We're going to do what we can to please as many of you as we can and we'll be open to any of your suggestions. If you go to The Daily Times Website, tell us what you like and don't like?

A new format will be coming soon and again, thank you so much for visiting and supporting us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOE,You know damn well the DT will get it out in 4 days with distortions and have covered.Go FOR IT. HARDHEAD

Anonymous said...

Make it a pay subscription sight to keep those nasty anti-albero bloggers away.

Anonymous said...

quit talking about it and do it, not like you dont have the money

LadyLibertarian said...

Anonymous said...
Make it a pay subscription sight to keep those nasty anti-albero bloggers away.

5:28 PM

Don't make it a pay sight, though I have to admit, I would be in for a yearly fee just to get my real news.