Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back Seat Bloggers




You see, it's one thing to sit in the back seat like Bill Duvall and Michael Swartz calling the shots. It's another thing to actually be there, involved with a Campaign and showing up at the Polls to see what people are saying and doing.
In my case, I like being there and I enjoy delivering what Duvall and Swartz don't do. Oh, rarely, whenever there's food involved, you might see Michael pop in but for the most part he's a Back Seat Blogger with just an opinion and Duvall is by far the worst at it.
Today I visited multiple poll locations and I got FIRST HAND answers from people going in to vote and people walking out of the polls. Honest to God, "everyone" I spoke with, (and there were many) have in fact voted for Andy Harris and absolutely were NOT afraid to come right out and say it.
I personally believe Wayne Gilchrest has a LOT to worry about right now Folks because I've been told by people working the polls, the morning is where its at. Most of the people going to vote have already done so.
Parkside High School had a constant flow and it became very evident by the cars in the parking lot. People were coming up to me thanking me for all that I do. Some were telling me I'm the very first thing they do when they get up in the morning, they log onto my Blog.
First of all, thank you, all of you. It is amazing just how often this happens to me each and every day. My friend GA calls all of you my "Cult Followers known as, Joey's." LOL!
Well, take it for what it's worth Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm so confident in Andy Harris, I'm heading to Kent Island tonight for the Victory Party. Please, if you haven't been out to Vote, please do so. Of course I'd love for you to Vote for Andy but as Americans it's simply important to Vote, period. Take the extra time TODAY/TONIGHT and get out there and support YOUR Candidate. They truly need you.
To ALL of you who have been out to Vote, THANK YOU! To those of you who Voted for Andy Harris, Boy, You Sure Are Smart People!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for Harris because he is the closest to my values/beliefs.

Anonymous said...

So I guess its safe to say those others are "BS Bloggers"

Anonymous said...

Yes, anon 11:41 and Joe is a No BS Blogger.