Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Andy Harris Volunteers Are Just Unbelievable!



While people are crammed into rooms and even hanging out in hallways making calls, these people are just unbelievable.
While I stood there listening in, everyone was excited and everyone seemed to get off the phone with a, I just voted for Andy answer.
I want to personally thank all these young men and women for working so hard and making a positive difference. Everyone knows how difficult it is to beat out an incumbent, it's a 99.5% chance Wayne would stay in. However, Andy has a proven track record of beating out people in that position and quite frankly, I think he's got it hands down. Yes Michael, if you went to the polls and listened to what people are saying, Andy Harris is going to beat out Wayne Gilchrest, period.
Andy, I know you're watching. You should be VERY proud.

5 comments:

Spank That Donkey said...

and may they vote Huckabee too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Grass Roots, if you've got it working for you, you are king.

Michael Swartz said...

Believe me, I hope Andy does win. I'd be very happy to be proven wrong on that one, but it was a gut feeling I had so I went with it on my prediction.

Anonymous said...

The Huckster lost MD, VA, DC.

Tim Chaney said...

I think that most taxpayers are looking for a big change and a lot less of the same ole, from local to national races.