Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Odds Just Got Worse


At 8:00 PM this evening, PAC14 will air the Salisbury Christmas Parade WITHOUT SBYNEWS.COM in it.

Even though numerous people contacted PAC14 today to complain, what everyone doesn't know is this. PAC14 had "5" CAMERAS running at the Parade and NOT ONE of them mysteriously caught SBYNEWS.COM passing through?

I'm told there will be a PHOTO of SBYNEWS.COM at the very end of the show. WooHoo! This just makes my case 5 times stronger, wouldn't you agree?

Oh, you can call Mike Goodson yourself if you don't believe me that there were 5 cameras there. He told me that himself. How much more honest can I be Mike?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe. thanks for the information. I am going to cancel all my plans for tonight so I can sit at home and watch the picture of you at the end. Even though its probably the same picture thats on this post. I am planning to make some popcorn, light a nice fire and enjoy the show. I can't wait!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is interesting that they would cut something out of a Christmas Parade that was taped. How many others were conveniently omitted?

Well it is a public owned station that is ran by city and county tax dollars. I wonder when DingleBarrie called to tell Mike Goodson to cut your part out?

DingleBarrie holds the pursestrings, at least part of them. You need to complain to the County Executive and the entire County Council.

A tax paying citizen

Anonymous said...

Your "FLOAT" should not even hae been allowed. What is "Christmas" about it? Delaware tagged pickup advertising SBYNEWS! And had political signs in the back.
Are you aware you paid $100.00 for a poltical ad? And the requires law now requires you to report such. The Jaycee's either have to refund your money or now give an equal amount to all other candidates running! GOOD JOB JOE!

joe albero said...

I registered my vehicle under SBYNEWS.COM and advertised as such on that vehicle. You are completely out of line for your comment simply because I had two yard signs in the back of my truck for Andy Harris? There were others in the Parade with Andy Harris signs on their vehicles as well but you didn't notice them. So thanks for recognizing ME and Andy. It obviously paid off. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

6:46 anonymous is incorrect about declaring the fee for the parade as a political expense.

If you were the candidate, that might be a different story.