Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

One Year Ago Part III






It was one year ago today when Salisbury Police Chiefy Webster had me removed from a Press Conference in a PUBLICLY OWNED BUILDING breaking the Law by not allowing me access. ALL Press Conferences are open to the Public and this is where the Chiefy and I started having problems and not seeing eye to eye. IMO, he's a Puppet for the Mayor. See you in Court Chiefy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe...Of course that was illegal and unfair!! But there's a reason for that. You know he is living with his girlfriend in the Crisfield-Marion area now, in her nice rural home. Those Crisfield girls have been running men crazy for years!! I know, I live down here, not too from them.

Anonymous said...

Joe...what's Leiutenant Rantz in this picture have to do with this? I'm confused. What are her and Mike Lewis talking about any idea?

joe albero said...

It was a Press Conference I was in and was removed from by Chiefy. Read the last document.