Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another Day In Paradise




If you haven't been outside lately, it's snowing quite heavily again today. When I look outside, this is what I'm spoiled with on a daily basis. So since you're not here, I'll bring some of the outdoors in to your place of work or home too. Enjoy!

You know, I don't believe I've reminded many of you lately that we live in Delmar, DE. on 7.5 acres and our TOTAL taxes are $1,200.00 a year! I can also be at the GOB in about 10 minutes from my home. Swallow that one too Barrie Tilghman and your 14% tax increase recently. Makes you want to move to Delaware, doesn't it? Fire Chief See did!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it snowing it Delmar?

Anonymous said...

So this is where you hide all day long?

joe albero said...

Hide? I think not. Enjoy? Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Joe: It looks like Ghost is trying to waylay Little Big Man, or is that an optical illusion? Very nice pisctures pf them and the snow!

A. Gpetz

joe albero said...

Art, you are exactly right. It is an illusion. Little Big Man was actually trotting away from Ghost at the time. It was simply the angle of the shot that make it look like they were close to one and other.

That's Elbert said...

Joe, you've got a way with photos. These are some great pictures.

joe albero said...

TY!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They look like they are really enjoying the snow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, chiming in from the metro known as Berlin, MD!

I don't know a lot about horses, but those are some pretty shots!!!

Between these and my 3 1/2 year old son "almost ready" to go sit on Santa's lap to tell the big guy what he wants.... "almost ready" that is... I'm in that Christmas state of mind!

Thanks Joe!