Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm Back!

It has been such a bummer lately taking pictures with my camera. If you hadn't noticed, the photos have been way off, until last night!

Last night I met up with my friend Steve at the Basketball Tournament and showed him how bad things were with my camera. He looked at it and agreed something was very wrong. With the push of a few buttons he had my pictures as sharp as the day I received the camera. As a matter of fact, it encouraged me to play with it myself and get the time and date straightened out on both of my cameras and now I'm good to go.

To see the difference, just look at the Rick Pollitt Post yesterday and then look at the pictures of the Basketball Tournament. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

So to my friend Steve, (who is always there for me) THANK YOU!

No comments: