Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Basketball Takes Center Stage At Wicomico County Civic Center





There is a great Basketball Tournament going on this weekend at the Civic Center this weekend. It's raining, it's a boring weekend, for $7.00 ALL DAY you can hang out and watch some great competition. I was there last night and it really was enjoyable. Snow Hill was down by 10 points their entire game and in the end, (right at the end) they came back to win by 10 points. It was an exciting game to say the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose you were right at home with the brothers playin some ball dog. Gimee some skin!

Anonymous said...

white man I believe that comment is so unneccesary. My son was there playing and the Mardela boys worked very to win the championship. I was disappointed in the little exposure the daily times gave the winners. I feel that if Bennett had won. It would have been all over the front page. But that just confirms Joe's thoughts on the Daily times.