Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Art Webster Speaks Out

"artwebster said....

I do not want to get into an argument with anybody. I got what I deserved from the Court of Appeals. I have no complaints. But the "anonymous" commenter who claimed I was Joe's attorney is completely wrong. I did sell Joe my building at 300 West Main Street, but I never represented him, nor have I ever given Joe any legal advice.

I do not know Joe very well. But I will say this: I have dealt with a lot of people over the years in a lot of different transactions. Joe Albero is the most honest, most straight forward person I have ever dealt with. Bar none."

Thanks Art. That was VERY kind of you to state publicly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes a big person to admit they were wrong and accept the consequences. I wonder how many other attorneys would be so willing to accept their punishment and honest enough to admit they are wrong. I'm sorry for your troubles Art yet appreciate your candid comments.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes

Anonymous said...

now we know he is a crook.

Anonymous said...

Show me an attorney that is not a crook.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Art...you always treated me with respect.