Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Daily Times Fails To Deliver, AGAIN!


The past 3 out of 4 days The Daily Times has NOT been able to deliver papers on time. I just took the long walk out to my mailbox and once again, the paper just isn't there.

I know I have suggested others cancel their subscription and as I continue to grit my teeth while I PAY for one myself, this is exactly why I have kept mine going. This is an outlet you can depend on that will let you know what you're missing and or that everyone else's paper is late too.

I know on Sunday they had a big banner at the top of their Web Page stating they were having some kind of production problems. 3 out of 4 days now tells me they're having a lot more problems then they're willing to admit.

2 comments:

WatchfulEye said...

The Friggin' Daily Times uses "production problems" every time they have Carrier Issues. If they have been having "production problems", why don't they bite the bullet and get a new damn press???

Anonymous said...

I have called 12-15 times in the past 3 months over same. Heard they were moving to industial park and have things between the two buildings????