Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What You DIDN'T See On PAC14 Last Night






There were more deals being made OFF camera than there were ON camera last night!

Here's the funny part though Folks.

Last night, Barrie Tilghman was SO PARANOID, ANY time ANYONE was outside the Council Chambers speaking to me, she'd jump out of her seat, quickly walk behind the Council, slip out the back door and come all the way around to the hallway area in an attempt to STOP people from talking to me!

Honest to God, it happened TWICE last night and when I started thinking about it, she's done it in the past as well. Here I thought she really had something to say to these people and she'd flat out interrupt us and say she had something to say to the person I was speaking with. The next thing I knew they would walk right past me and go back inside to room.

Barrie Tilghman is FREAKING OUT FOLKS! What say you now Barrie. I have several witnesses for that too. You just gotta love that woman, NOT!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I wondered why she was so rude to walk out while someone was speaking. She does that far too much and should consider how that looks on camera to the public watching. Besides that, I think we've seen far too many city citations and the one last night was given years after the fact, I think.

A. Goetz

WatchfulEye said...

Someone once told me that it was impolite to whisper around other people. Let us in on it, Folks....
That is, unless you have something to hide....

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, look at all that, will ya?

I think I'm gonna puke.

Just makes you feel sold off like a two-bit whore.

Tim Chaney said...

For one she's not worth two bits.

Paranoia will destroy ya~!!Go Barry... You da MAN~!

Anonymous said...

Joe:

She wants to give you an award to remember her by just like she does at the start of the meetings, except its the kind you have to bend way over to receive. ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

Barrie cannot function unless she tries to control everything and everyone--it's a very evident and serious flaw in her personality and one for which she is hopefully getting professional help. She has always had this problem.

Anonymous said...

Well she should be preparing to take control of her home, she'll be spending a lot of time there after the next election. Poor Matt, he'll have to put up with her full time after the election.