Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coming To A Rear View Mirror Near You!




The Wicomico County Sheriff's Department has gone Hemified! Several brand new Dodge Hemi Chargers have hit the streets and the one thing I can tell you about these vehicles, you're not going to see them coming! Decked out with the latest technology, these Stealth Vehicles will provide additional performance not seen in traditional Crown Vic's. I don't know about you buy my personal Auto Insurance Company loves vehicles like this because they snag those pesky speeders, (ME) and in the end we not only pay for the vehicle in our taxes, we pay for them in the end with our Auto Insurance. LOL

I'll challenge ANY of of the Deputies to a performance test. My Cobra Mustang against their Hemi Charger. Mine has 550 HP. YOURS?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Racing kills.. Right Joe?

Anonymous said...

try and convince me this car is going to be used for routine patrol. This is a textbook example of a By-Pass drug interdiction car.

Anonymous said...

Hell I had 550hp in my Freightliner

Anonymous said...

I own a honda civic turbo charged and 125 shot of nas, and some other of my specialties. i'll leave your cobra in my spray, anytime any place, just let me know and bring your camera to shoot?