Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bill Duvall Finally Loses It!


"duvafiles said...
FWIW, when JJG was threatening me 6 months ago with a mob hit, his alleged pappy was named Charles."


Old Man Duvall made this statement on one of the Anti Albero Blogs claiming I threatened a Mob Hit on him. For those of you who don't know, JJG is their little pet name for me.

Billy, they have what they call the FBI for things like that. Keep it up and you'll be cutting your children's inheritance checks to me instead.

So what do you think old Billy is pissed off about? The mention of Paul Wilber allegedly being his COEIU Agent or my forcing Barrie Tilghman & Chief Webster into suing him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's COEIU?
thanx

Anonymous said...

Or maybe their business partner will wind up dead in arizona? some may know about that.