Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 16, 2007

If You Have Emergency Lights On Your Vehicle.......

You too can park anywhere you want and take up as many spaces you want. What blew me away taking this picture was, I believe it's the exact same spot as the Police Car the other day! Maybe there's an oil slick under the tires whereas they cannot stop on time?

It kind of reminds me of the Doug Church parking all over Downtown. By the way, the parking meter people told me that Doug Church can park in the metered spots because his "partner" lives Downtown and they drive his Excursion. Dee, Dee, Deeee! Are they married? NO! Therefore, they are not partners. By the way, his partner doesn't drive that vehicle, Doug does.

3 comments:

joe albero said...

WOW! I had no idea it had been there all day because I took this picture around 3:30 p.m. today!

HarleyPhreak said...

I parked in the space directly in front of this car at 11:30 AM and noticed that his meter was expired. I won't repeat my thoughts here (they were not very nice or polite), but I did wonder why city employees are allowed to break the laws we are required to obey. I have lived here for my entire life and am both appalled and disgusted by the apparent corruption and obvious incompetence this city's leadership displays on a daily basis. It will not be long before my wife and I leave my beloved home town forever. I wanted to die here, but this has become too much to bear.

HarleyPhreak said...

By the way, I long for the good old days when Paul Martin was the Mayor and Coulbourn Dykes was Chief of Police. There will always be a "good ole boy's" system, but at least they were GOOD people that didn't try to screw anyone that disagreed with them. Rest in peace P.M. and C.D.