Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 16, 2007

Another Illegal Tree Stand On My Property

While visiting my property in Willards the other day I came across yet another illegal deer stand. The people using my property know very well who's land they are on and they even came in there and cut down some 30 to 50 trees to make it more clear to get off a shot.

As you can see, from here on out we're packing our own weapons, the property has been marked every 10 feet or so and if necessary we'll take care of our own business/property. Enough is enough!

There were Snow Geese feathers everywhere, traces of deer that had been shot out of season and all sorts of deer corn for bait and the whole nine yards. It just amazes me how bold these poachers can be. The difference between an animal and me, I SHOOT BACK! See Ya Soon!

No comments: