Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Seem To Be A Popular Man Today?

The Daily Times wrote a somewhat slanted article on me today as the reporter who wrote it was right there in the room and saw the whole thing happen.

What gets me is, why isn't her opinion of the event involved? Why didn't she mention Kate standing by my side when Mike Dunn insisted that only "I" sit down? Oh well, "birdie" states they are considered Media and Professionals?????

Over on Maryland Politics Today, Ken has drafter his version of what happened and even though he's in Laurel, Maryland, he's far closer to the truth than anyone else. Yet we're not MEDIA?

So you know Mikey, I wasn't waiting in any parking lot for you! My vehicle was parked there, just as it has been for the past three years.

I may not like you but you seriously don't have to worry about me. Where I grew up, men never hit girls.

11 comments:

Adman12846 said...

OMG will you stop whining? Maybe a vacation would solve your problems. Long shot there, but could work.

joe albero said...

Another new name, welcome. ;-)

joe albero said...

Graphix,

Say it on your own site.

birdie said...

You say the article is slanted. Some would call your posts slanted. There are always three sides to the story. Since there were more than 2 people in the room, there are several triangles to this story. The reporter is not there to state her opinion, as you question, just report on the situation. You just received some free publicity from the article, enjoy it. If you have your side of what happened posted here, then you should be comfortable with that. Maybe she left out the fact that Kate was standing next to you because she felt that it did not have any affect on the occurances. That would be her opinion.

I would consider her media...and was she in the room? Standing or sitting.

I never said you had to be good at what you do in order to be a professional...

G®@pHiX said...

Hehe, now you know I don't use my site for anything other than graffiti issues.

As long as YOU know my view of what happened, I suppose I'm okay with that.

joe albero said...

I have read your comments about me elsewhere Graphix, so please don't act like a Saint here.

G®@pHiX said...

Oh yeah? where? Because I do not recall attacking you.

CC said...

Ok, as a Jew, comparing this situation to the holocaust is really in poor taste. Seriously.

And as a freelance journalist who has a BA in ENGLISH/JOURNALISM, I can assure you, a freelance writer gets paid for the job -- granted it may be shit money, but you get the doe no matter what AND you get to pay tax on it, which means you make $.09 on every dollar. Interns who want clips to build credibility write for free, professionals don't.

Anonymous said...

Well Joe has a doe, and he has dough.
He uses one to help (or try to help) the other.

joe albero said...

And Hadley has a Rayanne. One at home and one for play. Both of which cost him boo koo bucks.

joe albero said...

Why waste your time caterina, they're just young kids trying to act smart and act tough. The reality of it all is Zookeepers, Doug Church, Mike Dunn and Charles Jannace, all losers who can't get over their own sexual problems. Ever think of that? If only they all came out of the closet!!!!