Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 08, 2007

What's A Mayor To Do When She Can't Get Her Own Public Works People To Act Like Trash Men?







As I was walking my multiple bags of trash to The Plaza to dump off into the trash cans there I was completely ticked off to see someone else had taken my idea first and packed each and every trash can there.

Now look Folks, if I'm going to give away these secrets, don't take advantage of them! Leave ME some room, will ya? I noticed the noble idea of dumping your ash tray into the planters too. It's no wonder the Public Works Crew spends so many hours working and closing the Plaza daily to keep things watered and clean, NOT!

Whoops, I slipped and threw in a picture Downtown but not on the Plaza. That would be behind Tours Of Italy. Look, the rats have to eat something, right?

No comments: