Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Terry Cohen Was All Over The Place Yesterday Formalizing Her Announcement To Run For City Council





Friends, Family & Suppporters filled the foyer of the GOB last night awaiting Terry Cohen and her formal announcement to run for City Council. Not only are we off to a fantastic start for people running for City Council, we're also learning certain others will not be seeking a second term. I say this NOT because I dislike those currently in Office. I say so because the feeling of a nasty cat fight for the next few months will be less of a concern.

I believe you'll see a very clean campaign from both Tim Spies and Terry Cohen but as we saw last night in the City Council Meeting once again, Mike Dunn just can't hold back from attacking those same people who keep coming week after week and say the same things over and over again, but that's their right. I dare you to run again Mikey. I'm personally going to have a BLAST if you do. So many things to expose, so little time left to do so.

3 comments:

joe albero said...

Tim Spies is NOT a local Blogger!!!!! Here we go Folks! I guess it will be the BATTLE between the Blogs and the MSM this election.

bury_voter said...

Art I believe nancynurse was comparing WBOC and The Daily Times.

Neighborhood Resident said...

Somebody needs to ask WBOC to make a retraction.